Wednesday 14 September 2016

The Hippo that came from Hogwarts


This is a fable about a musical  basketball player who invented a magic machine.

The Hippo that came from Hogwarts
Once a upon a time their was a Hippo that went to Hogwarts. And he loved to play basketball and the guitar. he played with Steve Vai in musical school and with Leeroy Jenkins in the NBA. in the NBA their team was called the ratatars they won all their games. And the players in there team are Leeroy Jenkins.Hippo.Spongebob.Donald Trump.Hello Kitty.Shrek.Jacksepticeye.Markiplier.DanTdm.Lordminon777.Squidward. and Patrick.they have one more game to play against the golden state warriors the game starts at 8.42pm and the ratatars lost the game and then Harry Potter came too hippo with this time machine and then Hippo said what is this. and Harry Potter said back to him it is a time machine that I built in Hogwarts. I bought it here for you to go back in time to win the game against the golden state warriors. Good luck and once you have finished with the time machine send me a text and I will come around and get it ok.
Bye but wait I don't have your Number said Hippo oh no how am I going to let him no when I am finished with it. And also how do I use the time machine. Then along came Leeroy Jenkins and he saw the time machine and he said I remember when Harry Potter built that time machine then Hippo said he gave it to me so we can go back in time and beat the golden state warriors don't tell anyone that we are going back in time Said Hippo meet me at pak n save tomorrow at 10.30am don't be late or you are not coming with me in the time machine. 12 hours later. He is not here yet and it is 10.37am and I told him to be here at 10.30am said hippo. Oh well I'm just going to have to go without him. ok i'm hoping in the time machine.i'm setting the time as 8.42pm of the 5/4/2016 and he hit the button as hard as he could but something went horribly  wrong he broke the time machine and it took Harry Potter three years to build that time machine and then in Pack n save Steve Vai was doing his weekly shop and he saw the time machine and saw Hippo and he said sup bro sith. what you up to. Then Hippo said hiiiiii then Steve Vai said what is wrong with you Hippo than Hippo said I broke the time machine so now I can't give it back to Harry Potter who made the time machine and he told me to be careful with it.
Well I think Harry Potter won't know that it is broken or will he said Hippo. all you gotta do is just put like some kind of red tea towel over the button in the time machine so Harry Potter won't know that it is broken and then everything will be ok said Steve Vai. And anyway do you wanna come over to my place and jam some guitar with me because I made a new song called shy boy. So do you want to come over to my place Hippo said Steve Vai ok then but you got to help me pack up the time machine. All done said Hippo now let's go to your Naboo starfighter and play some guitar. So now thay are both opening their christmas presents . oh wait wrong story.

45 comments:

  1. Hey Lucas, I like the creativity in your writing, what is with your stories and hello kitty ? I do not think that Donald trump would make a very good nba player. He spends too much time getting that small dog to climb on his head so he isn't bald. Next time remember to start your sentences with capitol letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to check out my blog at ... http://stbsrheannad.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucas, you were really creative in that narritive writng that you have produced. I like the bit where your oppent was the Golden State Warriors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi luacs I loved your story But I think you should check before your grama. Look at my blog http://stbssteffank.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi luacs I loved your story But I think you should check before your grama. Look at my blog http://stbssteffank.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I enjoin reading your writing and I was good.Maybe next time you can re-read and remember capitol letter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucas I enjoyed reading your story but i guess you should re-check your grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. merry cristmas Lucas and have a great year and a happy knew year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kurtis Check you spelling

      Delete
  9. Merry Christmas Lucas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. wishing you peace and love for your family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lucas, My name is Abby from Yaldhurst Model school. I really like the characters you came up with to put in and they are all different its really cool but there was just one part where it said no instead of know. Overall it was a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello i am maddison from yms maybe do less picers next time

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my name is saxon from yaldhurst model school and I like your story I see you have copied marcus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi nice work i like it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the story next time make it a png Logan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am toby from YMS school I like the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi my name is Evan and I really enjoyed your story. But maybe you should but capital letters at the start of a sentence and make sure your story makes sense. I remember when I made a story like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I am Harry from South hornby school I like the pictures

      Delete
  18. Hi my name is Maddie from YMS, maybe next time do less pitchers, and if you do do pitchers do ones that have something to do with it. but other than that it is really good

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi my name is Liam from YMS and I like your post

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi my name is billie I go to yaldhurst model school I really like our story because it shows lots of detail maybe next time you write your story you should put less photos in your story. thanks
    Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there its Chloe from yaldhurst model school i really like the story because you have explained the story cleary.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Lucas.
    My name i Mika from Yaldhurst Model School. I can't believe you have 23 comments talking about your post. I like how you added some humor in this story. Remember to add capitals because you did miss some places that needed capital letters. ◠‿◠✿*:・゚✧
    From Mika

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI lucas my name is jacob williams from yaldhurst model school.and i like that you put dantdm and your story is very epic and i hop you are making more of your story again from jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi man I am Toby from yaldhurst model school like shrek and it looks of at yo guys have done alot of work .

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello I am Jesmer from South Hornby school, I really love the way that you right the word so amazing!!! But please add capital letters!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! I like how you write about a Hippo that loved basketball playing with his friends but next time you could put more color in to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I read it and it sound funny but I like how long is your sentences!. you could do more of these if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello my name is Jedi, I relly like your story. You have put alot of detail. Although maybe you should check your capitals. But good job, keep up the great work!

    Jedi=)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow amazing story. This reminds me of when I made a narrative last year. Maybe you should check for capital letters and punctuation in your story. My favorite part was the ending how you said oh wait wrong story.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello Tamani from south Hornby school and I like when you put all the pictures that you put at the end and how you put them all in a basket ball team but maybe next time you could check your punctuation check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! I love how you have used famous people to make it interesting. Next time you could have put more WOW words in but Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think that your blog post is to big

    ReplyDelete
  35. Replies
    1. hunter u need more information about this post not good hunter not good please use more writing hunter

      Delete
  36. hello! I think this is okay but next time please don't have to much photos, And I know some of these people by heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to much writing and
      do you know any people thats in these photos?

      Delete

  37. Hi its Blake from yms school I really liked your blog post I think I was funny when he said saw Hippo and he said sup bro sith next time next time check your spelling but do you think that jacksepticeye need to be in your blog post?

    kind rigard Blake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iv improved my blog comment se have a look: Hi its Blake from yms school I really liked your blog post I think I was funny when he said saw Hippo and he said sup bro sith next time check your spelling but do you think that jacksepticeye need to be in your blog post I remember when I write a big story

      kind regards Blake

      Delete
  38. Hey there Lucas, my name is awin and I am from YMS.
    I really like the story about the hippo who went to hogwarts because your using your imagination. Maybe next time you could check your spelling but otherwise you wrote a great story. Where did you get
    your ideas from?

    Looking forward to your other posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.