Wednesday 18 May 2016

Excellence in the Playground


Excellence in the playground

I can show excellence in the playground by
being Involved in positive activities,
e.g. if someone has dropped rubbish accidently then I can go and do a favour for them and put it in the rubbish bin.
I would do this because if I don't pick it up and a junior student comes and picks it up and finds a little bit of food in it, then the child might think it is good, so he or she will start eating it. This may seem a small thing but it will make a big difference for that person's life.
Also I am being a Role-model to the Junior student.

If everyone shows excellence by picking up rubbish, our school environment will be clean and pristine!
This shows that we know how to look after God's creation.

Anti-litter campaigns[edit]  Screenshot 2016-05-11 at 10.59.55 AM.png



6 comments:

  1. Wow! I like the way you used punctuation correctly and in the right place.I agree with what you have wrote,We should be a good Role - Model to younger students

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work it is amazing to see that you have identified why it is good to pick up rubbish.It is also good that you have explained what could happen if you didnt pick up rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Simon
    I like how you added other ideas of being a role model to junior student. I Like the idea- This may seem a small thing but it will make a big difference for that person's life.
    From Pela St bernadette’s school Room 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing I love it. I love it and the pictures completes it. Maybe next time try and make it more attractive. I remember doing an information report about picking up rubbish.if you have time come and check out my blog i´m Lucy from south Hornby and I would love you to come check out what I have been up too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you guys:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.