Wednesday 14 September 2016

Stephen James Life


    STEPHEN JAMES LIFE

A long time ago, there was a newborn baby his name was Stephen James  and he was Michael Jordan's son.

7 years later, on a Saturday night at 7pm it was stephen James birthday. his dad took him to his final game against Golden State Warriors to win the world champion cup.

They finally got to the basketball games but then Stephen Curry came up and said "your team is going to lose because we are the best". but he bet wrong. they lost the finals because the Golden State Warriors didn't have enough players. they were really scared of Michael Jordan and how he plays.

9 years later, when Stephen james was practising his basketball moves, and one night he went to the public library, when he got there he accidently fell into a magic book, it is how to make a magic machine,so he picked up the magic book, and took it home and then his dad asked "what is that light, in that book, Stephen replied to dad "dad it's a magic book" so he went to his room, and opened the magic book.

In the morning, stephen was looking for the magic book. his dad told stephen to come to him where stephen was surprised with the time-travel machine. guess who made it, it was his dad, he made it at night time when stephen was snoring and he lived happily with his parent.

Message: the Message is that you shouldn't show off and should stop thinking that you are the best.  

22 comments:

  1. moni you have put lots of progress into this you are going to be a author when your older

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moni, well done on using heaps of imagination it's really good maybe next time be more creative in presenting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Moni, well done on using heaps of imagination it's really good maybe next time be more creative in presenting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! Moni,I like how you put some imagination into your story.nice morel to the story...I like the name of the child.cool story...did it take long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it only took me 10 minutes

      Delete
    2. it only took me 10 minutes

      Delete
  5. HEY! Moni,I like how you put some imagination into your story.nice morel to the story...I like the name of the child.cool story...did it take long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you but it only took me 10 minutes

      Delete
    2. thank you but it only took me 10 minutes

      Delete
  6. Heyyy Moni,

    I can see how much effort you put into your story and I like how you present it out good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Moni, I like how you used a lot of imagination in that story. I like the name of the kid and his father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you could put it in a slideshow so it would be more appealing to the reader.

      Delete
  8. Hi Moni
    That was really good and I see how much effort you put into your story and that great.But maybe next time you could re-read and always remember your capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Moni
    That was really good and I see how much effort you put into your story and that great.But maybe next time you could re-read and always remember your capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Moni,
    I like how you added most things about His Life.
    One thing i think you could work on is your punctuation tho.
    I also really liked your story.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi awesome story I love the paragraphs. Before you post next time you may want to check spelling a saw a mistake. But where do you get this idea amazing work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. Hi my name is billie i go to yaldhurst model school i like your story because it was really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my name is Talia from South Hornby School, I think that this story is very creative and interesting, Maybe next time you could use more capital letters when needed and maybe add some WOW words. But other than that I think you have done a great job, Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi My Name is Erika from south hornby school, I love your writing and it is amazing but maybe next time you could put a bit more wow words other than that great work

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi im Elias from shs my favorite parts of your writing was when he found the book and the time travel.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.